You don’t sign up beforehand, you just go the workshops you want to…most are taught multiple times, and 2 weeks after the event you will get a link for the mp3s of all the workshops.
I have some junior high/middle-school aged students I’d like to register for the conference at the Mentoree rate, is that too young?
Many churches have Junior High and High School age team members. This training event welcomes those members who serve on your team to register for this conference. The Mentoree rate was established to make it more affordable for you to bring those younger team members that you are mentoring. You may have more than one Mentoree per adult registration.
Please send an email to email@example.com to ask about an additional discount for your team.
- ALUMNI- at least one member of your group must have attended NWLC 2007 thru 2015. Only one person in your group needs to be a subscriber to qualify everyone in your group to register at this rate.
- SUBSCRIBER- You (or your church) have a current subscription to Worship Leader magazine – (http://worshipleader.com/subscribe/) Only one person in your group needs to be a subscriber to qualify everyone in your group to register at this rate.
- STUDENT – You are enrolled in 12 units or more. (Please fax proof of enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MENTOREE (Intern) – You are between the ages of 15-19. This training event welcomes those in Junior High and High School who are being mentored on the team.
- GROUP – You have three or more in your group. Please note, groups must be submitted together. (For groups of 10 or more, email email@example.com to ask about an additional discount.)
- INTERNATIONAL – You reside outside the United States or Canada.
Childcare is not available. Families are important to us, but because this is a training event, children and infants are not permitted in any of the daytime sessions.
We do have a limited number of partial scholarships available. They are dispersed by financial need and funds available. If you would like to attend the NWLC and have a financial need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know about your circumstances so she can submit your request to our financial board.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted no later than 60 days prior to the conference. No refunds will be processed after that date. A $50 processing fee (per registration) will apply to all cancellations.
- Name Change: Registrations may be transferred to another person for the same conference at any time for no fee.
- 1-year Transfer: Registrations may be transferred to the next year’s conference up until 10 days before a conference begins. No transferred registrations will be accepted after that. Transferred registrations are good for one year from the date of the original conference. A $50 processing fee (per registration) will apply.